Mar 24, 2013

D76: Run

The Run For the Kids happened today so we were occupied for a good chunk of the day watching loved ones, and strangers, run themselves ragged for a good cause.

I managed to squeeze in a bit of sewing around the edges.

And I looked at some reverse engineering and memory games for a skirt pattern. I have pattern making books in the garage but couldn't be bothered digging them out. Skirts are generally the easiest garment to draft... I should be able to get an A-line skirt right, right? I might chuck in a tutorial one day if I feel I've remembered it accurately.

The stats of a few skirts I own and a basic skirt plan for me, like for a toile.

My reminder effort. Skirts begin with a right angle like this,
with your widths and lengths marked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment